Easiest Way to Make Tasty Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup
Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup.
You can cook Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup
- You need 1 of large fist size of salted Mustard Green /prickle mustard green.
- Prepare 850 grams of pork bone.
- Prepare 2 of carrot.
- Prepare 4 inches of ginger.
- You need 4 of large tomato.
- It’s 2 box of tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of oflight soy sauce.
Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then Quick blanch Pork bone then drain.
- Soak the salted green mustard for 15 minutes then drain and cut it, cut the tomato and tofu too.
- Put all ingredient into a pressure cooker except the tofu and cook on high for 15 minutes or you can cook this on stove for 30 minute.
- Once ready add the tofu and bring it to a boil for 1 minute and season it with a dash of light soy sauce then off heat and serve.
- Add some fresh scalllion and enjoy.