Tomato And Onion Pork Soup.
You can have Tomato And Onion Pork Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato And Onion Pork Soup
- It’s 850 gram of Pork Rib and bone.
- It’s 8 of large tomato cut into 4.
- You need 1 of whole Garlic With skin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of litter Of water.
Tomato And Onion Pork Soup step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch the pork then drain.
- Put all ingredients into a pressure cooker for 25 minutes.
- Once cook season with light soy sauce and simmer for another 1 minutes then enjoy.