How to Make Yummy Beef rice tomato soup
Beef rice tomato soup. This soup reminds me of my Cabbage Roll Soup, without the cabbage. It really is just a simple tomato, rice and hamburger soup. It came about when I forgot to get supper on one late afternoon.
Cheesy Tomato Ground Beef and Rice is an easy stove top dinner recipe that can be on the table in less than thirty minutes. This easy ground beef recipe is perfect for weeknights when you are short on time. Brown ground beef in oil; add onion,green pepper, salt and rice. You can have Beef rice tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef rice tomato soup
- You need of Beef roast pre cooked.
- You need of Water.
- You need 2 cans of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Chili flakes.
- You need of Chives.
Slice cabbage in bottom of casserole dish; spread beef mixture over cabbage. Mix tomato soup and water; add tomato sauce. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. With ground beef, tomato soup, veggies, rice and cheese, it's a wholesome, satisfying and crowd-pleasing meal to serve your family!
Beef rice tomato soup step by step
- Put roast in water in instant pot or pressure cooker & cook until you can pull apart approx 42 mins.
- Add rice, tomato soup, onion, carrots & remaining ingredients into pot.
- Pressure cook again 35 mins.
- Serve with buns or bread balls.
In a pot over medium heat, mix the beef broth, water, tomato paste, garlic, and bay leaves. Stir in the beef bouillon until dissolved. Bring to a boil, and mix in the rice. Remove bay leaves, and serve warm with a sprinkling of Cheddar cheese. Add the beef stock, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, tomato puree, lime juice, salt, cilantro and rice.