Recipe: Delicious Vegetarian multi bean soup (Instant Pot)
Vegetarian multi bean soup (Instant Pot). Instant Pot bean soup is a hearty, healthy vegetarian dinner. Vegan white bean soup loaded with veggies and TONS of flavor! It's an easy kale soup recipe for any cooking level in the Instant Pot or stove.
The Instant Pot is so full, just releasing it all at once will probably blow burning hot soup all over your ceiling – so be careful. Now you can stir in the canned tomatoes, spinach, and fresh lime juice, the spinach will begin. What Kind of Beans Do I Use? You can have Vegetarian multi bean soup (Instant Pot) using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian multi bean soup (Instant Pot)
- You need 1 cup of dry beans.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth(1 cube Vegetable Buillon).
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and Salt.
They usually come with a seasoning packet, just like instant ramen, but I prefer to add my own herbs and spices. Beans are a fantastic source of lean (not to mention, vegetarian) protein. The ham in this recipe adds another element of protein — and delicious flavor! How to make this Instant Pot Vegan White Bean Soup?
Vegetarian multi bean soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- In the instant pot, saute the onions. Once sauted, change to pressure cook setting and add the broth and sauce. Add the beans and pressure cook. Once this is cooked and when able to open the pot, add in the pasta and cook on the soup setting keeping pot closed until pasta is soft. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you have it you can add crushed garlic and red peppers into the mix before cooking..
Start by, rinsing the beans well under tap water for a couple of minutes and set them aside. Spicy, flavorful this Instant Pot Vegetarian Tortilla Soup is packed with all the warm flavors! The group shares/features vegetarian instant pot recipes and ideas from all around the web! It always surprises me how the weather changes so quickly. This is where the Instant Pot excels, in my humble opinion.