Easiest Way to Make Yummy Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- You need of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup has all of the traditional flavours you love, and comes together in minutes! No layering or waiting around your oven!
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices, and.