Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup.
You can have Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup
- It’s 16 oz of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cup of diced raw potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Veg. Soup instructions
- Spray with cooking spray. Brown meat and onion for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, soup, water and worcrestershire sauce. Add potatoes, carrots, corn, peas and parsley. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. When pressure has released remove cover and mix. Let set for 5-10 minutes.