How to Cook Perfect Tomato Soup (Pressure Cooker)
Tomato Soup (Pressure Cooker).
You can cook Tomato Soup (Pressure Cooker) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup (Pressure Cooker)
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Beef Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 each of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper Flakes (too taste).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 quart of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese, Yogurt, Sour Cream for garnish.
Tomato Soup (Pressure Cooker) step by step
- Place tomatoes, bouillon, sugar, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, bay leaf, and basil in a pressure cooker. I use an electric pressure cooker. I use the "soup" setting (medium pressure for 30- minutes.).
- When done cooking, place tomato mixture through a food mill or strainer to strain out tomato skins and bay leaf. You can refrigerate or freeze this tomato mixture at this point and use at a later date..
- In a large sauce plan, melt butter and whisk in flour. Cook for one-minute..
- Add in milk and stir until thicken. Stir in tomato mixture and heat thoroughly. I usually add a little cheese, yogurts or sour crean.