Recipe: Yummy Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot)
Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot).
You can cook Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 1 of regular white onion.
- It’s 4 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 package of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of celery salt.
- Prepare of Won Ton Soup Base.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) instructions
- Chop and mince garlic cloves.
- Cut white onion into medium sized pieces.
- Set instant pot to saute (medium setting), wait until instant pot display indicates "hot".
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion to pot and cook until tender (6 minutes).
- Chop celery and add to pot, add spices. Cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Make 6 cups won ton soup base to desired flavour..
- Add bean sprouts, soup base and stir..
- Set instant pot to "soup" setting for 12 minutes. Vent after completion and serve..