Easiest Way to Make Delicious Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup-all the flavors of chicken enchiladas in a bowl of soup. The soup is thickened up with a can of refried beans instead of dairy…this soup That's where this recipe for instant pot chicken enchilada soup comes in. It's one of those throw-everything-in kind of recipes.
Pingback: Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup – Easy Low. The more I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on the table. You can cook Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of diced avocado.
- You need of hot sauce.
- You need of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
If you were reading over the recipe and wondering if it was okay to add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot, let me assure you, it is totally fine! An Instant Pot pressure cooker makes this sensational chicken enchilada soup a breeze to prepare and cook. Make it mild or make it spicy! Add another can of beans—black beans, kidney beans, or pinto beans—to the pot, or increase the amount of chicken.
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
For a spicier soup, feel free to add some. For a different take on chicken enchiladas that will make everyone happy, give this Instant Pot® recipe a try. The Instant Pot®certainly speeds up the process of these tasty enchiladas. I used a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. I didn't have red sauce on hand so I used only green.