Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip
Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip. Home » Main Dish » Soup » Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan. Your family will go nuts for this creamy Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with parmesan cheese, that's loaded with veggies. It's absolutely delicious, full of flavor and has the perfect thick and smooth texture.
Skinnytaste > Instant Pot Recipes > Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup. This soup is adapted from my Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe which I changed up a little to make it work in the Instant Pot. I also changed the method and ingredients slightly so if you notice the nutritional info is different, that is why. You can have Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks diced with leaves.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced, seeds and membrane removed.
- You need 6 of baby carrots diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Garnishes: Shredded mild cheddar cheese, croutons.
Instructions for Instant Pot Tomato Soup. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the. recipes. A straight-down-the-middle, simple, nostalgic-tasting tomato soup with long-cooked flavor, thanks to a generous amount of aromatics and a short but intense cook time under pressure. Super rich, insanely creamy Instant Pot Tomato Soup.
Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high. When hot add olive oil and onions, carrots, red pepper, and celery. Cook about 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic cook for another minute..
- Add broth, sherry, tomatoes with juice, salt, half the basil, water, and tomato paste. Stir to combine making sure there is no bits on the bottom of pot..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes. Then quick release the pressure..
- After removing lid use a immersion blender to mix and puree till smooth. Or puree in blender in batches..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Ladle into bowls and top with croutons, cheddar cheese, and basil..
Made with canned tomatoes for convenience, it's really quick & easy to make & involves minimal washing up. I absolutely adore my Easy Tomato Basil Soup, but it's made using fresh tomatoes and I don't always have enough on hand to make it. Vegan Gluten-free Recipe. can be nut-free. This soup is Gorgeous, delicious and super easy. This tomato basil soup is a hearty but low calorie dinner made in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.