Easiest Way to Make Yummy Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot)
Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot).
You can cook Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot)
- It’s 1 tbspn of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can basil, garlic, & oregano diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of basil sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 1 of tspn pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn oregano.
- Prepare 2-4 dash of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 2 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- Chop onion and sauté with garlic in butter until translucent using instant pot..
- Added tomatoes 🍅, chicken broth, water, basil (saving a bit for garnish), salt, pepper, oregano, and cook for 6 minutes..
- Using a blender, blend until smooth in 2 batches, move to a stovetop pot on “Lo” or “Keep warm” and mix in heavy cream (you can take this time to make a grilled cheese or toast some bread if desired).
- Move to serving bowls, evenly sprinkle Parmesan cheese, add a pinch or two of red pepper flakes for taste and color, and place remaining basil 🌿 in center of bowl..
- VOILA! Take a cooksnap & let us know what you thought!.