How to Prepare Delicious Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes. My potatoes were somewhat smashed but still had some chunkiness to them.
It's loaded with Yukon gold potatoes, bacon, half-and-half, and two different kinds of cheese. By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark. How to Make Instant Pot Potato Soup. You can have Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- You need 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- It’s of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s of Crumbled bacon.
To start you'll melt a few tablespoons butter in the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Then add in onions and celery and saute briefly, following that add in some chicken broth, potatoes, carrots and season with salt and pepper and cancel that saute setting. BEST Instant Pot Potato Soup Recipe! Since I love any kind of potato soup and pretty much all recipes with potatoes, one of my new favorites to make is Instant Pot Potato Soup.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
Instapot Loaded Potato Soup – Made with red and gold baby potatoes, skins left on, instant pot cooked with celery, bacon, cheese. It's like a warming loaded baked I am starting off soup season with not only this outstanding Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup, but with an awesome giveaway. This easy Instant Pot potato soup is loaded with bacon, cheese, and other delicious ingredients to make a creamy, delicious, and fast soup! An Instant Pot is an easy to use all-in-one pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker and more. It makes recipes a snap allowing the user to brown meats.