How to Prepare Perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup
Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup.
You can have Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup using 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup
- You need of Noodles.
- You need 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- You need of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- It’s 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- It’s 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- You need 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- Prepare 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- It’s 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- It’s 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare of Garnishments.
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- It’s of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Prepare of Jalapeños [sliced].
- It’s of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- You need of Fresh Thai Basil.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.