Recipe: Perfect Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP. How to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. This pressure cooker Beef Vegetable Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make.
But some of us are obsessed with our Instant Pot and insist on making everything in it. It just seals in all the flavor, and I LOVE. Whatever you call it, this Instant Pot recipe is exactly the kind of comfort food you want. You can have Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
- Prepare 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks with leaves diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 8.5 oz of can cut green beens with juice.
- Prepare 8.5 oz of can corn with juice.
- Prepare 10 oz of can Rotel with juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 1 TSP of thyme.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Existing in some notional territory between a loose tomato chili and a hearty beef stew, vegetable beef soup is a fortifying number stuffed with ground beef, green beans, peas, carrots, and a slew of aromatic spices. Try our instant pot beef and veggie minestrone soup recipe. Set Instant Pot, or multifunction cooker, on Saute. Once hot, lightly spray with avocado/olive oil and add beef.
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP instructions
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting..
- When pot reads hot add in olive oil, onion, and meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add in garlic, carrots, and celery stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth, stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bit that may be stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in wine, corn, green beens and Rotel..
- Stir in basil, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure..
- Ladle into bowls and top with crotons and Parmesan cheese..
We used to try to get away with picking them out and one of my siblings even fed them to the dog on the sly. In spite of this horror, comforting soups like this vegetable beef version remain one of my favorite things to this day. If you're a fan of lima beans, no judgement here! How to Make Beef Stew in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker For those of you who have Instant Pots, here is my Instant Pot Veggie Stew.