Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch. Veggie-packed, yet still bright If you want to get creative, you can easily add lots of other vegetables to this Instant Pot soup—either based on your taste preference, or what you. If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below.
Chop up the onion and ginger. You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- You need 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- Prepare 8 of chicken meatball.
- It’s 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of fish sacue.
- You need 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot. Veggie loaded vibrant and bold flavors, simmered in a savory broth. The Instant Pot handles all the work of blending and breaking down the veggies and cabbage.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
If you have a Ninja Foodi you could even make it in that. Napa Cabbage Soup with Tofu and MeatballsOmnivore's Cookbook. Baicai Doufu Tang (Chinese Cabbage and Tofu Soup)Food.com. green onions, chicken stock, napa cabbage, extra firm tofu Napa Cabbage Recipes. Dinner Time – Chinese Chicken Pot Sticker SoupYour Homebased Mom. Napa cabbage stir fried with red bell pepper and mushrooms in a savory sauce is topped with crispy salt and pepper tofu.