Recipe: Yummy Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup
Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 medium of carrot.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts (already cooked).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil (to brown).
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaves.
- You need to taste of cayenne pepper (I put cayenne in everything).
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 packages of egg noodles (up to you how much you want).
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced (to freshen it up).
Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Cut carrot, onion, and celery to uniform size, sauté in pressure cooker with oil. Add minced garlic.
- Add minced ginger and seasonings and cook for 1 minute..
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks or shred and add to pot. Add chicken broth and set the electric pressure cooker to "soup" for 30-minutes..
- I cook the noodles in a separate pot of boiling water, drain. Remove lid from pressure cooker and add the noodles and peas. Cook for a few minutes to heat peas..
- Adjust seasoning, add a squeeze of 1/2 lemon and serve..