Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice Soup
Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice Soup. Quick and easy pressure cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is a creamy soup that's loaded with chicken, two kinds of rice, carrots, onion, and celery. A while back, I spent two days at the Salt Lake. Even my kids say it's a great recipe.
The key to making this fabulous recipe quickly is found in the process which begins with making rice. The rice will need to be cooked separately before Debone chicken and cut into small pieces. Add chicken back into the soup. You can have Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice Soup
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable bullion.
- Prepare 1 of assorted seasoning.
Pour the soup mixture over all. Bring to full pressure over high heat, the reduce the heat to medium-low. Do not open the cooker until the pressure has dropped. Cooking once, cooking twice, pressure cooking chicken soup with rice.
Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice Soup step by step
- Sauté onions and garlic. Add bullion 3 cups water mix then add chicken breast. Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes..
- Release pressure, remove and roughly chop chicken and add back into pot. Add cooked rice and cook on high pressure for 5 min..
- Release pressure, stir, and enjoy!.
Apologies to Maurice Sendak and Carole King. Chicken broth was my entry to pressure cooking – once I learned how good it was, and how quick it was to make, I could never go back to the boxes on the grocery store. Once the rice had finished cooking, allow the pressure to decrease naturally, open the cooker, then fluff with a fork. If your pressure cooker does not Serve the tender chicken pieces over the cooked rice, with chopped parsley as a garnish (optional). Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup – Create this rich and flavorful soup with frozen chicken in no time.