Recipe: Appetizing Thai Coconut Curry Soup
Thai Coconut Curry Soup.
You can have Thai Coconut Curry Soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Soup
- It’s 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- It’s 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 bunch of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- It’s 2 of Red Peppers.
- It’s 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- It’s 4 of Green chiles.
- You need 2 of small Shallots.
- You need 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Thai Coconut Curry Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.