Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Make me feel better Chicken Soup
Make me feel better Chicken Soup. Top with cilantro and lots of black pepper. Transfer to an airtight container and chill. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong.
My friend who always told me not to worry, always convinced me that things would get better and fall into place. I had some and made me feel better than medicine did. I've made chicken soup with my bubby, chicken soup with my Mom and chicken soup for my friends at Chabad, but never have I made chicken soup all Love a good Kardashian Marathon! You can cook Make me feel better Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Make me feel better Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 large of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 3 medium of Chicken Thighs.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 6 each of Gold Potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 6 each of Celery Sticks.
I am quite impressed that you have mastered the chicken soup. I will admit that I have yet to master this sop. It really does nourish the heart & soul. This recipe requires one special ingredient.
Make me feel better Chicken Soup instructions
- In a large pot add chicken, water and other stock ingredients. Heat on medium heat for about an hour..
- Cut veggies in chunky size pieces. After chicken has cooked for an hour add in the carrots, onion, celery let it cook for 15 minutes then add the rest of the veggies and cook until potatoes are tender. Then enjoy.
It's taken me years to perfect this recipe, but well worth it! My kids request this soup every time they get sick, hence the name "Feel Better Soup." Discover how to make a hearty and delicious chicken soup that'll help support your immune system during cold and flu season. Weekend Recipe: A Hearty Chicken Soup That's Good for Your Soul and Immune System. Feel Better Chicken Soup with Lemon and Ginger will warm you to your bones! This Make Life Simple, Lentil Soup can be made on the stove-top or in an Instant Pot.