Recipe: Delicious Easy Beef & Vegetable soup
Easy Beef & Vegetable soup. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story.
Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. Watch the video showing you how to make Easy Beef Enchiladas, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and print out the. You can cook Easy Beef & Vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef & Vegetable soup
- Prepare 700 grams of ground lean beef.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, squeezed.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, zested.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 100 grams of can kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of red capsicum, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 can of water in empty tomato can.
- You need 1 liter of of either vegetable or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley for serving.
How to Cook Brisket in the Oven. There really is no easier way to prepare a beef brisket than this oven-baked version. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs!
Easy Beef & Vegetable soup instructions
- In a saucepan add a little oil and brown beef..
- Add all remaining ingredients except parsley; bring to the boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer. Cover for 1 hour. Garnish with parsley..
- Serve with crusty roll..
This easy Beef Bourguignon recipe roasts low and slow in a red wine sauce until it's meltingly tender! Great for Sunday supper or shredded for sandwiches. This easy beef stir-fry from Eat Well for Less is perfect for feeding family and friends. These ground beef recipes are perfect for weeknight dinners. We've dozens of ideas, from burgers to bakes, soups to Thankfully, if you have a package of ground beef, things are a whole lot easier.