Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cheap vegetable soup
Cheap vegetable soup.
You can have Cheap vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheap vegetable soup
- Prepare 1 lb of cheap beef I use round.
- You need 1 packages of frozen veggtables.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 head of of cabage.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder and onion powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of potato chopped up.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
Cheap vegetable soup instructions
- Cut beef as you wish.
- Simmer with spices ad beef broth about 10-15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and onions simmer 10 more minutes.
- Add frozen veggies and tomato sauce.
- Add cabbage and simmer about medium heat till potatoes onion and cabbage are done taste it to make sure its seasoning is to your liking.