Recipe: Tasty Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup
Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 of -2 stargazer/monkfish or other white fish fillets.
- It’s 1 of large cabbage leaf.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of flour.
- Prepare 1 of cube instant stock.
- Prepare to taste of herbs.
Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Thinly slice all the vegetables and chop fish into bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper..
- Melt butter in a pot and add the vegetables. Sauté until slightly softened..
- Dust the fish with flour and add to the pot. Gently sauté for a few minutes being careful not to break up the fish into smaller pieces..
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and a stock cube. Cover with lid and simmer for about 15 minutes on medium-low heat. Adjust taste if needed. Finally, garnish with dried herbs before serving. Enjoy! :).