How to Make Yummy Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg. Garnish with lettuce, shallot oil, dong cai and spring onions. Serve with a saucer of sliced chilli padi with light soy sauce at the side. Fish soup bee hoon, is a Singaporean soup-based seafood dish, served hot usually with bee hoon.
Add the dry udon directly to the broth and let it cook for a minute or two. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table. Back in Beijing when I was living with my parents, my mom would serve soup every day along with steamed. You can cook Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
- You need of Main.
- It’s 100 grams of bee hoon (rice vermicelli).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dong cai (preserved Chinese cabbage).
- Prepare of Other.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil.
Delicious noodle soup made with rice noodle sticks (bee hoon) served with Asian-style fish balls and super easy to make soup will quickly become your favorite. Check Chneoh Bee Hoon: Fried, Singapore, Holland, free people check with all available information for the name on the internet, Yasni.com Free People Search. Often used in fish soups. • Chor Bee Hoon: Thicker than regular bee hoon. Made from rice flour. • Mee Hoon Kueh is one of my favourite childhood dishes.
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg step by step
- Give dong cai a quick rinse and drain to remove impurities while retaining its flavor..
- Boil water in a small pot. When water starts boiling, cook bee hoon for not more than 2 minutes..
- Add dong cai and crack egg into pot. Give a quick stir to the ingredients till soup turns milky..
- Serve in a big bowl. Add sesame oil and white pepper powder to taste..
I couldn't find any mani cai in the supermarket, so I used spinach in the end. I didn't make my own pork broth, to be honest. Add in blanched mee hoon kueh and spinach. Once the vegetables are cooked, crack an egg into the soup. Sweet Corn Egg Drop Soup is a very popular Cantonese soup dish.