Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 10 of stalks of celery ~ chopped.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of cans of sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of cans of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of cans diced tomatoes with green chili's.
- It’s 1/2 of bag of frozen green beans.
- You need 2 large of Bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of large stock pot.
- You need of optional.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot add your oil and turkey to brown season to taste.
- After your meat has browned and left a little flavor at the bottom remove from the pot into a separate clean dish.
- Add onions first then cabbage and the rest of your ingredients with juices.
- Cover and bring to a boil and leave for about 10 mins.
- Add water if needed.
- Stir reduce heat to medium cook until vegetables are tender add meat and eat.