Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. Rachael Ray Vegetable Soup With Beef Recipes. Weeknight Spicy Beef Stew with HorseradishALLY'S COOKING. Easy Vegetable Soup With Frozen Vegetables Beef Recipes.
A handful of potatoes go into the mix, along with some frozen veggies. This chunky soup is loaded with tender beef stew meat, carrots, potatoes and green beans—and it sure is tasty! A little steak sauce and garlic powder season the My fiance and I both liked this soup. You can have Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat
- Prepare 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cut green beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 3 of celery stocks.
- Prepare 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green Yummy and easy. I used a bag of frozen mixed veggies and cut up the potatoes to put in. Filling on a cold winter night.
Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat instructions
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
Hearty and fiery, this spicy beef stew recipe will warm you right up and keep you plenty satisfied. Remove the meat from the soup pot and set to the side. Spicy food raises your body temperature, so warm up with these healthy and easy to prepare spicy soup and stew recipes. These soup and stew recipes are all healthy, comforting, and quite delicious. The recipes range from classics to international flavors, as well as meaty and vegetable.