Recipe: Appetizing Veggie Beef Soup
Veggie Beef Soup.
You can have Veggie Beef Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup
- You need 1 Carton of Low Sodium Vegetable Stock or Broth.
- You need 1 of Large Can Tomato Juice.
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Beef, cooked til no longer pink n grease drained.
- You need of Variety of Fresh or Frozen Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of I used: Zucchini, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli,.
- Prepare of Carrots, Celery, and Yellow Squash.
Veggie Beef Soup step by step
- Rinse all the vegetables and dry. Chop vegetables into bite size chunks. Add chopped veggies to a large cooking pot. Add the vegetable stock or broth and the tomato juice..
- Bring everything to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Then lower heat to medium low and simmer til all vegetables are tender..
- Then serve immediately. Store any leftovers in freezer zip lock bags once soup is completely cooled for an easy week night meal anytime..