Chinese Noodle Soup.
You can cook Chinese Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Noodle Soup
- It’s 6 c of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of scallions, sliced on diagonal.
- Prepare 1 (1 inch) of piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced.
- It’s 1 T of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 6 of baby bok choy, halved.
- Prepare 1 c of matchstick-cut carrots.
- It’s 2 c of cooked whole wheat capellini.
- It’s 6 oz of lean cooked pork, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 1 c of lightly packed baby spinach.
Chinese Noodle Soup step by step
- Combine broth, scallions, ginger and soy sauce in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until scallions are tender..
- Add bok choy and carrots and simmer until barely tender..
- Stir in pasta, pork and spinach. Simmer until spinach is just wilted..