Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Sour vegetables soup
Sour vegetables soup. The sourness of the hot and sour soup comes from vinegar. The sour flavor helps keep this soup There are two options for serving this soup. Ladle the hot broth over the vegetables and let them.
How to make HOT AND SOUR VEGETABLE SOUP. From split pea to Thai coconut, these healthy recipes are sure to satisfy. This crockpot soup is more of a hearty and filling stew than just another vegetable soup. You can cook Sour vegetables soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour vegetables soup
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage.
- You need 100 g of soy beans sprout.
- It’s 50 g of long beans.
- Prepare 1 of corn.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1000 ml of water.
- It’s of Spices :.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of small red onions.
- You need 3 of large chilis.
- You need 1 of small chili.
- You need 1 of cundlenut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimpaste.
- You need to taste of Salt & Sugar.
- You need 2 sheets of bay leaf.
- You need 2 cm of Galaga.
- It’s 3 pcs of young tamarind.
Hot and sour soup as the name suggest is a spicy and tangy soup which is loaded with vegetables. The tang and spice comes from the sauces used to make this. It is perfect to sip on cold winder days. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!!
Sour vegetables soup instructions
- Grinding all spices except galaga, tamarind and Bay leaf.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil water, corn and spices till corn soft..
- Add all vegetables and cook till soft..
- Add tomato.. cook for 3 minute..
It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! Hot and sour soup recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, sour and hot vegetable soup from the Indo Chinese cuisine. Come winters and we really look forward to having hot. This soup gets its smoky and sour flavor depending on the type of vinegar you use.