Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 300 gm of pumpkin.
- Prepare 250 gm of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk cream.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish stock/seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Some water.
Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup instructions
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).