Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup.
You can have Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup
- It’s 1 portion of wet noodle (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain it, mix with a bit of oil).
- You need of Mushroom, sliced (any mushroom will do).
- Prepare of Any meat, thin sliced (optional). Marinate with a bit of oil, salt and white pepper ±10 mins.
- You need of Any veggies (I use Chinese cabbage), cut normal size.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, thin sliced vertically.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of white pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Spring onion, chopped.
- It’s of Parsley or celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bowl of water.
Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup step by step
- Boil the water, put on onion and ginger until fragrant, add on meat and mushroom until the meat changing color, then add on veggies. When the veggies cooked enough, put on chopped celery and spring onion, salt and white pepper, stir a while. Done.
- Soak the wet noodle into another boiling water ± 2 mins, then drain. Put into a bowl..
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil, fry the minced garlic until turn into golden. Pour onto the noodle, mix well..
- Serve with the soup, you can mix them or serve in two separate bowl.