Celery Cabbage Soup.
You can have Celery Cabbage Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Celery Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 6 large of onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 2 large of green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 can of whole tomatoes of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken soup cubes.
Celery Cabbage Soup instructions
- Cut vegetables into small or medium pieces and our into large pot with tomatoes and soup mix..
- Cover with water.
- Boil 10 mins then lower to simmer and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt, pepper, curry, parsley or hot sauce if desired..