Recipe: Tasty Spicy Cabbage Soup
Spicy Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Spicy Cabbage Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cabbage Soup
- It’s 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 3 quart of water.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1 of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 small of Thai chilli peppers (recommend 2).
- It’s 4 cup of thick linguini noodles.
Spicy Cabbage Soup step by step
- Boil water in a small soup pot and add bouillon cubes. Stir until cubes are dissolved..
- Add rest of ingredients. Reduce to medium low heat and cover for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Ready to serve when cabbage is tender..