Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Shoney's Cabbage Soup
Shoney's Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Shoney's Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shoney's Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Ground sirloin see variation.
- You need 28 oz of Can diced tomato.
- Prepare 16 oz of Can kidney beans drained.
- You need 2 stick of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 32 oz of Beef stock low sodium.
- You need 28 oz of water.
- Prepare 4 of bouillon cubes.
Shoney's Cabbage Soup instructions
- Cook meat in large pot. Drain fat. Add all ingredients. Bring to boil then simmer 1 hour. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Variation: add additional 1/2 lb to 1 lb sirloin. Reduce bouillon cube to 1..
- Variation: instead of bouillon cubes and water substitute beef stock 32 ozs.