Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup
Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup.
You can have Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup
- You need 500 g of Cabbage (shredded).
- It’s 2 ears of Sweet Corn (kernels peeled, save the cob).
- You need of [Vegetable Stock].
- It’s 100 g of Shitake Mushrooms (rough chop).
- You need 100 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- It’s 50 g of Chinese Celery (rough chop, stems and leaves separated).
- You need 30 g of Garlic (rough chop).
- You need 100 g of Radish (rough chop).
- It’s 100 g of Carrots (rough chop).
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Water (6-8 cups).
- It’s of [Seasoning].
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Salt (1.5 tsp).
Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup step by step
- STOCK: in a large pot, heat Cooking Oil until hot. Stir Fry the Onions, Garlic and Chinese Celery Stems until fragrant. Then add and mix well the Mushrooms, Radish and Carrots. Stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add Water and bring it to a boil..
- SOUP: once boiling, add the Cabbages, Sweet Corn Kernel and the cobs. Cook for 30 minutes. After that, discard the Cobs, add Chinese Celery Leaves and serve. To get a more potent soup, continue cooking for another 30 minutes..