Recipe: Tasty Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy
Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy.
You can cook Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy
- Prepare 100 g of white flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Hungarian Chicken Paprikàs (Csirkepörkölt).
- Prepare 1 of fresh bok choy.
- It’s 1 of veggie soup square.
Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy step by step
- I used Chicken Paprikàs which was already prepared the day before, please check out the detailed recipe by Skunkmonkey101, the title is "Hortobàgyi palacsinta pörkölt".
- For the home made wonton wrappers: mix the egg with 4 tbsp water and a pinch of salt until foamy and add the flour.Kneed it into a hard dough..
- Put a little flour on a clean flat surface and make the dough as flat as you can, then cut it into 5×5 cm squares. Put a little of the Chicken Paprikàs into each wonton a nd wet the edges of the wrapper with water and fold it into half..
- Next take the two edges and fold it again to get the shape on the picture..
- Cook the wontons in salted boiling water. They are ready when they start to swim on the surface of water.
- Prepare the veggie soup: put the soup square in boiling water and also add the bok choy, cook it until the bok choy is not raw anymore. Serve it adding the wontons. Give me feedback if you liked this recipe..