Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Roasted Butternut squash Soup
Roasted Butternut squash Soup.
You can have Roasted Butternut squash Soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut squash Soup
- Prepare 1 large of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 cup of Finely chopped, fresh basil.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Zested orange.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of Chanterelle Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper medley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 2 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Roasted Butternut squash Soup instructions
- Chop squash into 1/2-1 inch chunks (if they're too small they'll stick when you're roasting them) and remove any skin..
- Take all the large squash chunks, put them into a large mixing bowl, and toss them with light olive oil and the cinnamon until evenly coated..
- Place squash chunks on a foil lined baking sheet and roast at 350?F until soft (about 20 minutes).
- Chop the mushrooms and cook them in Canola oil in medium heat. After a few minutes add the vanilla and continue to cook until soft. Then add the basil, cook for another 2 minutes and set aside..
- Take the roasted squash chunks and put them into a blender. Add one can of of coconut milk, blend, add second can, blend until smooth..
- Pour contents of blender into a saucepan and place on low heat. Do not let the soup boil or simmer too hard..
- Add your mushroom mix and orange zest to the soup..
- Crush garlic cloves, dice, and then, in the same pan you cooked the mushrooms in, cook on medium heat until sweet. Then add to soup..
- Add salt and pepper medley to taste.
- Turn off the heat, cover the soup, and let it rest for about 10 more minutes..