Roasted Butternut squash Soup.
You can have Roasted Butternut squash Soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut squash Soup
- Prepare 1 large of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 cup of Finely chopped, fresh basil.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Zested orange.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of Chanterelle Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper medley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 2 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Roasted Butternut squash Soup instructions
- Chop squash into 1/2-1 inch chunks (if they're too small they'll stick when you're roasting them) and remove any skin..
- Take all the large squash chunks, put them into a large mixing bowl, and toss them with light olive oil and the cinnamon until evenly coated..
- Place squash chunks on a foil lined baking sheet and roast at 350?F until soft (about 20 minutes).
- Chop the mushrooms and cook them in Canola oil in medium heat. After a few minutes add the vanilla and continue to cook until soft. Then add the basil, cook for another 2 minutes and set aside..
- Take the roasted squash chunks and put them into a blender. Add one can of of coconut milk, blend, add second can, blend until smooth..
- Pour contents of blender into a saucepan and place on low heat. Do not let the soup boil or simmer too hard..
- Add your mushroom mix and orange zest to the soup..
- Crush garlic cloves, dice, and then, in the same pan you cooked the mushrooms in, cook on medium heat until sweet. Then add to soup..
- Add salt and pepper medley to taste.
- Turn off the heat, cover the soup, and let it rest for about 10 more minutes..