Recipe: Yummy crock pot cabbage soup
crock pot cabbage soup. Cabbage, onion, beef and bacon all tenderly prepared in a rich beef and tomato broth, slowly simmered in your crock pot. This crockpot cabbage soup is packed with beef, cabbage, celery, onion, and I even threw in a carrot! Yes – a carrot, on a low carb diet.
The soup is loaded with vegetables, including cabbage, zucchini, carrots, and spinach. It is a healthy choice and you'll often see similar recipes called detox soup. It can be the antidote to a season of overeating and overindulging. You can cook crock pot cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crock pot cabbage soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- It’s 1 can of light red kidney beans ( drain and rinse).
- You need 1 head of med cabbage, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need 5 stick of celery, diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
I was a bit stuffed up when I made this, so it seemed fittin' to make an UNstuffed cabbage soup! This hearty Crock-Pot Cabbage Soup recipe substitutes noodles for cabbage! Let the slow cooker do the work and in a few hours, you'll have a hearty, cozy soup. Like many Crock-Pot recipes, this cabbage soup lets you throw all of the ingredients in while you run errands, watch a movie, etc. while.
crock pot cabbage soup instructions
- brown meat, onion, celery in a fry pan..
- once meat is cooked add all ingredients to crock pot cook on high 4-6 hrs.
Crock Pot Vegetable Soup With Cabbage Recipes. Easy Substitutions in Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup: Substitute ground turkey, ground pork or ground chicken for the beef. Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. You will love this one pot meal that is so easy to make. How To Make Cabbage Soup With Ground Beef – Crock Pot Or Instant Pot Recipe – Learn how to make cabbage soup with ground beef, in a Crock Pot or Instant Pot.