Recipe: Appetizing Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Fat Burning Cabbage Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 3/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Carrot, chopped.
- You need 1/2 can of Whole peeled tomato, with liquid.
- Prepare 1/4 can of Cut green beans or a bunch of fresh beans, cut.
- It’s 1/2 medium of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 3 stick of Celery, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 500 ml of Tomato juice.
- You need 1/4 can of Beef Broth or 1 cup of water + 1 beef bouilion cube.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of any spices of your perference, to enhance the taste. I use Mixed Spices and lots of black pepper.
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup step by step
- Place everything in a large pot. Add enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Simmer until the vegetables are tender. Maybe stored in the fridge for serveral days..
- Replace 1 or 2 of your main meals with this soup for gradual weight loss..
- Lean minced meat can be added for some protein intake. Cook the minced meat, drain the oil from the meat, add some cabbage soup and bring it to a boil. Then enjoy!.