Recipe: Tasty Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup.
You can have Fat Burning Cabbage Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
- It’s 5 medium of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 medium of onions, chopped.
- It’s 10 stick of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of green bellpeppers, chopped.
- You need 1 large of head of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes, with juice.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 quart of tomato juice, such as v-8.
- You need 1 can of cut green beans.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup instructions
- Put all ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for at least 45 min. The longer it simmers, the better the flavor!!.
- Can keep in the fridge for about 10 days. Also, I like to freeze individual portions in freezer bags, so I can just heat it up when I'm ready..