OATS SOUP (VEGAN). A really quick and simple warm, hearty soup made with vegetables and instant oats. These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days! Find a variety of healthy soup recipes that will fill you up here.
Home Gluten Free Vegan Thai Soup. All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut. This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. You can cook OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- Prepare 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- You need 30 grams of Oats.
- Prepare 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- It’s 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- It’s 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- It’s 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil..
- You need 1 of SALT to TASTE..
It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh. Fold in some vegan mozzarella while the soup is still hot and top with more for a more lasagna like Keyword: lentil lasagna soup, pressure cooker lasagna soup, vegan instant pot lasagna soup. Lentil & Oat Soup, Oat Soup With Red LentilsFavCounter. Oats Soup With Fresh Mixed Vegetables, Oat SoupFavCounter.
OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
This vegan white bean soup is quite similar and therefore I love it equally. I used oat cream instead of the coconut cream. All of them are filled with healthy ingredients and easy to make. Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly.