Recipe: Tasty Winter cabbage soup
Winter cabbage soup. Comfort food on a cold winter's night, cabbage simmered in chicken broth is also an age-old folk remedy for curing the Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. Ladle the soup into bowls and serve. Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day during the winter.
Cabbage soup may refer to any of the variety of soups based on various cabbages, or on sauerkraut and known under different names in national cuisines. Often it is a vegetable soup. Cabbage Soup from Delish.com is vegetarian without your realizing. You can cook Winter cabbage soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Winter cabbage soup
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Preserved Cabbage (pronounced as Dong Cai in Chinese, literally translated as Winter Vegetable), rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, not beaten.
- It’s 1 of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of coriander (optional), washed and chopped.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
The vegetables are abundant in this soup, but if you're especially against any of them, feel free to leave them out. My family will have this for. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and So if you're looking for a lighter yet still super-hearty meal to make this winter, grab a cabbage at the. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet.
Winter cabbage soup instructions
- Boil the water first. Then add in preserved cabbage and eggs. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add coriander for garnish. Add some white pepper powder to taste. Ready to serve..
It's low in calories, but Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. Winter soup recipes: ►Flemish Onion Soup with Cheese ►Curried Cream of Cauliflower and Add water, cabbage and allspice berries. Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup (Healthy Cabbage Soup Recipe). This Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup is the healthy soup recipe you need this winter! Cabbage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.