Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp. Quick and easy, this vibrant Cambodian-style Coconut Shrimp Soup with coconut milk, green beans, and tomatoes is perfect for a weeknight supper! Add the black beans to the skillet with the onions. Packed with tomatoes, beans, corn and, of course, shrimp, this bold and spicy soup is shared by Elizabeth Lewis of Hayden, Alabama.
Using coconut milk as a base makes this soup is rich and creamy without a drop of cream. Add the black beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and rice. Add cumin, salt & pepper to taste. You can have Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp
- You need of Stew.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- You need 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Return shrimp to soup for a few seconds to warm through. This delicious soup is just three simple steps away from your dinner table. Canned beans are versatile, delicious, and budget friendly. Coconut Shrimp Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp instructions
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
How to make authentic Laksa Soup! This Malaysian Coconut Curry Noodle Soup can be made with your choice of chicken, shrimp or tofu (or all) with rice noodles in Ladle over fresh rice noodles, top with a handful of crunchy bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, and mint, and serve with lime wedges, hot chili. Spicy Black Bean and Coconut Soup. We blend only a portion of the bean mixture so the soup is lightly thickened, not a heavy puree, with lots of texture from creamy whole beans. You can then puree half and add back to the soup.