How to Make Yummy Tomato Cabbage Soup
Tomato Cabbage Soup.
You can have Tomato Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Cabbage Soup
- It’s .25 lb of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion Thinly Sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage Head Thinly Sliced.
- It’s 2 L of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 4 L of Chicken Stock.
Tomato Cabbage Soup step by step
- Get ingredients together.
- Sauté onions and butter until onions are transparent.
- Add cabbage cook til soft.
- Add chicken stock, bring to a boil.
- Add tomato sauce, bring to a boil, serve.