How to Prepare Appetizing Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup.
You can have Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of purple cabbage.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sweet and sour plum duck sauce.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- You need 1 pint of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need To taste of red wine vinegar or hot vinegar sauce optional.
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup step by step
- Boil the chicken broth and water add half the salt and all the butter..
- Chop the cabbage and add to the boiling liquids. Cover and boil for 20-25.
- Measure the sweet and sour sauce..
- Add to the cabbage stir in well. Boil 10 minutes..
- Mix the cornstarch and broth. Add to the cabbage and stir till thickened just a bit. Add vinegar to your bowl if you like. Serve. I hope you enjoy!.