Cabbage and sausage soup. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. I love the way cabbage tastes in a soup.
Garlic, onion, carrot, dried thyme, chicken bouillon, a little brown sugar, and caraway seeds (optional) flavor the soup. Reviews for: Photos of Cabbage and Smoked Sausage Soup. Wife was hinting that she would like sausage and cabbage soup (she told me to make it). You can cook Cabbage and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and sausage soup
- You need 400-500 gr of Sausages.
- It’s 400-500 gr of Potatoes.
- Prepare 500 gr of Cabbage.
- It’s 1-2 pcs of Leeks.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of Carrots.
- You need of Celery stalks 2-3 pcs.
- It’s of Garlic 3-4 gloves.
- It’s 1.5-2 l of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need leaf of Bay.
- Prepare of Pepper, salt.
I found this reciipe and chose to try this instead of our usual, and she is glad I did, so am I. This easy Sausage & Cabbage Soup is the ultimate comfort food. A beautifully luscious soup with smoky sausage, fresh vegetables and of course sweet tender cabbage simmered in a flavorful creamy broth. When the weather gets cooler, in my house it's officially soup season.
Cabbage and sausage soup step by step
- Add some vegetable oil to a large stockpot. Cut sausages add to stockpot and cook over medium-heat stirring and flipping occasionally until lightly browned. Transfer the sausages to a separate plate, and set aside. Add the vegetable, leeks, carrots and celery and stir to combine. Saute for several minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the cabbage and garlic, and saute for some more minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock, potatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, cooked sausage, pepper, salt and stir to combine. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked and tender..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/D_aBnuK5djY?sub_confirmation=1.
His cabbage and red potato soup was a major hit with my family and I have actually been a cabbage fan ever since! I'm changing my dad's soup up a bit by How do you make this Sausage, Potato, and Cabbage Soup? Start by prepping all of the veggies you'll add to this soup. There are quite a bit of. This hearty soup showcases cabbage in a savory tomato broth.—Bill Brim, Tiffin, Georgia.