Thaï Vegetable Soup.
You can have Thaï Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thaï Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 225 grams of tofu, cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 8 of white mushrooms, finely sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Thaï Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a pan, saute the garlic in the olive oil. When the garlic is golden, add the red curry paste and stir for 1 min..
- Add the coconut milk, the water, the green onions, the sugar, and the salt. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the tofu. Let simmer for a few minutes then add the corn, the broccoli, the mushrooms, and the coriander..
- Serve when the broccoli begins to soften. Add pepper to taste..