Chinese Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size garlic.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.