Recipe: Tasty Chicken and Cabbage Soup
Chicken and Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- It’s 8-12 of chicken thighs with skin and bone.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery sliced.
- Prepare 6-8 of carrots sliced or 1 small bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of whole garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage shredded.
- It’s 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of dried Oregano or to taste.
- It’s 2 Tbs of dried Basil or to taste.
- You need 2 Tbs of dried Thyme or to taste.
- You need 2 Tbs of garlic powder.
Chicken and Cabbage Soup instructions
- Boil chicken in a large stock pot.
- Remove chicken and add all of the ingredients to the pot..
- Simmer on low..
- Remove the chicken from the bone. I discard the veins, skin and any other fat on the chicken..
- When finished, add the chicken to the pot. Continue to cook for another 30-45 minutes. You may want to taste and add more of the seasoning..