Recipe: Tasty Caribbean Kale Soup
Caribbean Kale Soup.
You can cook Caribbean Kale Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Kale Soup
- You need 1 bunch of Shredded Kale.
- Prepare 1 lb of Sweet potato cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Fine chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño.
- It’s 1 can of Unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Whole clove.
Caribbean Kale Soup instructions
- In a large pot hit the coconut oil. Add the onion and let it steam..
- Add the garlic and jalape?o..
- After a few minutes add the sweet potato and the kale. Let it steam for 10 minutes..
- Add water to cover and boil..
- Add sugar, salt and clove..
- Add coconut milk.