Recipe: Perfect Low-Cal Veggie Soup
Low-Cal Veggie Soup.
You can cook Low-Cal Veggie Soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Cal Veggie Soup
- It’s of Prep Items.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 3 stick of celery.
- You need 1 of white leek.
- It’s 5 stick of carrots.
- You need 1 small of zuchinni.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of leaves of cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh green beans.
- You need 1 box of mushrooms.
- You need of Sachet.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of whole clove.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro.
Low-Cal Veggie Soup instructions
- Cut vegetables: CLEAN all veggies before use! Know how to properly clean each item. Chop into medium dice or all similar size cuts..
- Use big pot and turn stove to medium-high, add EVOO and add minced garlic for about a minute. Til golden..
- Add all vegetables and make sure to stir to prevent burning. Sweat the veggies for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins. add water and broth. Bring to boil..
- Add sachet and rice and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30 to 45 mins. uncovered..
- Remove sachet. Add salt and pepper to taste and it 's ready to serve!.